About the job
An exciting opportunity to be part of the Humphree Sales Team!
As the company is growing, we need people who share our vision and want to be part of our fast-expanding journey moving forward. We are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to either our HQ office in Gothenburg, Sweden or at our office in Seoul, South Korea.
Are you from the Marine Business with a technical background and a great passion for your work, who is looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are looking for you, apply today!
Let us describe the challenge we offer.
You will be responsible for maintaining the Humphree Stabilization Systems market through the already established distributor network and local partners but also to develop and grow the market by finding new opportunities via distributors, owners, OEM partners, and Shipyards.
Humphree AB is operating with Leisure, Commercial and Governmental business opportunities, and you as Regional Sales Manager will work within all these segments.
Our products are installed on everything from 25 feet outboard motorboats to bigger yachts, patrol vessels, crew transfer vessels and even car ferries.
- Identify and source for new business.
- Prepare specifications for commercial offers, agreements, or business collaboration with customers in cooperation with management in Sweden.
- Manage new and existing customers, provide support, service and managing resources to meet customers’ expectations and their assigned performance objectives.
- Assess, address, and validate customers’ needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and supervise multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that Humphree meet project specifications, budgets, and timeline.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Prepare quotations.
- Prepare and execute business trips and visits to exhibitions and boat shows.
The position will include frequent travels.
A typical day
A typical day as a Regional Sales Manager at Humphree is varying and will include many tasks, such as mapping opportunities, customer presentations, relation building, finding new partners, technical and sales training to our network, managing and following up on sales opportunities, etc.
Further On You
You have the right mindset and passion – that is what we value the most. We further believe you have the following personality traits and soft skills:
- Solution Oriented Mindset
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Well Organized with great time management
- A “Go-Getter” Attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
You should also have most of these hard skills:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, or similar
- Good experience in the Marine business, preferably within Technical Sales.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent English skills, both orally and in writing.
- Other language skills are beneficial.
- Swedish language skills are beneficial.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D drawings is beneficial.
We’re an ambitious team of specialists who not only believe in stable technology at sea, but also in a stable workplace. We regard engagement as a key factor to great results and strive to always make our work inspiring.
Humphree have not only focus outwards on the business ahead but also inwards on our employees. We offer many health benefits, monthly activities together, flexible workdays, and more.
Are you our next Regional Sales Manager? We’ll be happy to meet you. This is a full-time, permanent position that we hope to fill as soon as possible, so don’t wait too long with your application.
Humphree AB was established in Sweden 2002 with the mission to provide and develop innovative stabilization products and services to the marine market segment. Packaging our know-how in hydrodynamics, electronics, and digital controls onto products that are easy to use and install.
Our commitment enables boat and shipyard builders across the globe to stay ahead of their competition and provides the boating community the safest and most comfortable boating/crew experience possible and with a reduced carbon footprint as a result.